Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge. We also have a Research and Development arm focused on developing blockchain products.
Having had one of the most successful Initial Coin Offerings in Canada last year, our team is growing quickly and we’re looking for an experienced writer to help us create online content for our products.
As an ideal candidate, you have meticulous research skills across a wide a variety of industries writing long and short copy, including blogs, content for newsletter, white papers, Twitter, and the entire social media gamut.
About the role:
- Experience is also not necessarily gauged by years of writing. If you are a prolific writer with a substantial and growing portfolio we’d like to hear from you.
- Experience with blockchain is highly valued, but not necessary. More importantly, you have shown an interest in learning about new industries and emerging technologies.
- You’re great at working with minimal direction, although your work will be carefully edited before publication. If you have proven self-edit experience, or have written extensively for industry news style publications all the better.
- Accuracy is important in all aspects of your work. Being able to condense highly technical material into a piece that is easy to understand is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or a similar major would be ideal, but we will also consider someone with specific experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Experience with regulatory bodies in the investment, health, and government sectors is a bonus.
If you meet these requirements, and this position sounds challenging and interesting, please send your resume along with links to your portfolio. Your work will speak for you, so please carefully consider what you send us.
Working with us:
We are a start up, so the pace is extremely fast, but so is the gratification to contribute new ideas to how the world does business. Consequently, you need experience working in an environment where you have multiple projects on your agenda, and can balance your output accordingly.
Our office is pet friendly and our work schedule is flexible, with benefits.
Apply for Digital Content Writer (Technology) at Etherparty
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...