We’re looking for a Backend QA Engineer with advanced knowledge of Node.js and PostgreSQL, who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. We are a small but rapidly growing team with extraordinary ambitions. Therefore, we are searching for excellent candidates who can help us reach Lisk’s ambitious objectives.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbally
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced start-up
- Quality assurance of mission critical Node.js applications
- Functional and integration testing of Node.js applications
- Benchmarking, monitoring and analysis of Node.js applications
- experience with distributed networks (and/or decentralized networks, blockchains)
- PostgreSQL database design, query and procedural analysis
- Continuous integration using Jenkins and Travis
- Operating system security and resource monitoring
- basic understanding of blockchain principles
- Networking security and performance analysis
- Cryptographic security analysis
- Berlin resident
- German speaker, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience with blockchain technology, e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum
- Notable open-source code contributions
- Startup experience
Benefits of working at Lisk:
- Exceptionally well funded
- Competitive salary, equity in Lisk and performance bonuses
- Incredible atmosphere supported with regular team events
- Central location at WeWork Potsdamer Platz
- Top of the line equipment
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
How to apply:
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter (max. 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org! The documents should be in English.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Running within its own network and utilising a new token called LSK, Lisk enables developers to build decentralised applications by utilising Blockchain technology. Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history. Lisk was valued at over $400,000,000 at its peak. For more information, visit https://lisk.io/.
Apply for Backend QA Engineer at Lisk
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...