Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation and benefits.
* Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
* Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
* Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
* Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
* Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
* Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
* Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Apply for Executive Assistant at Athena Bitcoin
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...