CoinList is building the platform for the best digital asset companies to manage their token sales and is the place for investors to discover high-quality projects. Our customers include Protocol Labs (raised $205M) and Blockstack (raised $50M). We’re currently a team of fifteen split between New York and San Francisco and are looking to build our team.
Our core team spent years building the world’s most successful startup fundraising platform at AngelList, one of the best places to launch new products at Product Hunt and is now bringing that experience to crypto. In our first 6 months, we’ve facilitated dozens of token sales that have raised over $300M.
Token networks are the next generation of technology companies. Join us in building the infrastructure and services they need to change the world.
As an engineer at CoinList, you will:
- Build the most trusted platform for token sales
- Work with and help grow the best companies in the crypto space
- Be at the forefront of developments in engineering, law, and finance
- Learn from and teach a small, experienced team
- Regularly ship high-impact features
- A full-stack engineer with at least 3 years of work experience
- Experienced building large-scale Rails applications
- Excited about the crypto space (and preferably have built things in it)
- Comfortable working in large and complex codebases
- Committed to making the user experience of products you work on seamless
- Thoughtful about security
- Relentless in seeking out and taking feedback
Apply for Engineer - Full-Stack
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...