CoinList is building the platform for the best digital asset companies to manage their token sales and is the place for investors to discover high-quality projects. Our customers include Protocol Labs (raised $205M) and Blockstack (raised $50M). We’re currently a team of fifteen split between New York and San Francisco and are looking to build our team.
Our core team spent years building the world’s most successful startup fundraising platform at AngelList, one of the best places to launch new products at Product Hunt and is now bringing that experience to crypto. In our first 6 months, we’ve facilitated dozens of token sales that have raised over $300M.
Token networks are the next generation of technology companies. Join us in building the infrastructure and services they need to change the world.
As a security engineer at CoinList, you will:
- Work with a small, experienced team to build the most trusted platform for token sales
- Build features and instrumentation that help keep our users, platform, and team secure
- Audit code, infrastructure, and processes to spot weaknesses and define solutions
- Keep up-to-date on and advocate for security best practices
- Automate security auditing
- Preemptively address any potential vulnerabilities in our AWS infrastructure
- A strong background in application, network, and operational security
- Experience working with sensitive data in high-risk environments
- Awareness of common web application vulnerabilities and attack vectors
- Experience in monitoring application security and modeling threats
- Strong familiarity with AWS
- A keen interest in the crypto space (and preferably have built things in it)
- Comfort working in large and complex codebases
- A desire to seek out and take feedback
Apply for Engineer - Security
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...