Join the revolution and come be a part of a fast-growing company where you can make your mark! SFOX, San Francisco Open Exchange, is the easiest way to access the global digital currency market. Our solution makes it easy for businesses to use crypto currency by providing access to high liquidity and the ability to trade large volumes. Institutions, international businesses and professional traders use SFOX for single point of access to 15+ venues, price discovery, real-time pricing and analytics, depth of book view, and trading algorithms for best execution.
We are a growing team of engineers excited by the potential of crypto currency. We are looking for people who want to explore - people who dare to dream big and try something new. We love new creative ideas, and want to change the way currency and payments operate today. Want to be part of revolutionizing currency trading and cross-border payments? Join us!
SFOX is backed by YC, Khosla Ventures and Social+Capital. The company started as an institutional Bitcoin trading platform in the US and currently does 10% to 20% of BTCUSD trading. The company was founded by Akbar Thobhani, formerly head of growth at Airbnb and product guy at Boku and by George Melika who has previously founded a telecom company and did algorithmic trading at major wall street firms.
Financial / Accounting Analyst
SFOX is looking for someone who is a team player and excels in a dynamic environment. The person will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will play a key role in the rapid growth of the company.
The Analyst will need to be good with numbers and have good excel skills. The Financial Analyst will handle sensitive data and must maintain the highest ethical standards while leading monthly, quarterly and annual reporting obligations.
May perform some or all of the following financial and reporting tasks and projects:
● Perform daily accounting activities (such as account receivables and payables)
● Perform daily transaction reconciliation and account reconciliation, ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of financial records.
● Perform basic accounting activities, such as bookkeeping and basic and routine journal entries in well-defined parameters that require gathering
● Respond to ad hoc requests, escalate issues, assist with case management including metrics tracking and reporting
● Investigate and respond to information sharing requests and AML-related inquiries
● Collaborate with the COO and Founder to design and implement efficient processes relating to transactions, financial accounts, for greater accuracy and control
● Assist with system enhancement and reporting automation
● B.A. / B.S. degree or Diploma in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
● Excellent organizational and communications skills
● Excellent excel skills and ability to work with huge amounts of data
● Experience with QBO a plus, but not required
● Understanding of financial statements and accounts
● Ability to handle highly confidential information
● Must be energetic, detail-oriented and a self-starter
● Maintaining a high level of integrity, accuracy and precision in your work
● Effective interpersonal skills, including a good sense of humor
Apply for Financial Analyst
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...