# Marketing opening at Bitaccess
Marketing is a conversation. We have been so overwhelmed with growth recently, we need help keeping our conversation going!
We are looking for a marketer to work with us at [Bitaccess](https://bitaccess.co/products).
This is a very exciting position to join our tightly knit team. We are looking for someone on a contract-basis, or as an Intern. If you are interested in the space, lets talk!
### Why Bitaccess?
We’re looking for people who are excited about financial services and cutting edge technology, and how these together can make a difference in people’s everyday lives.
Digital currency is a transformative technology that will require a re-engineering of the way business as we know it is done. Bitaccess is proud to be a pioneer in this space, and are looking for outstanding individuals to join us on this journey.
Throughout our history, we have learned a few things. Some good, some bad:
History can be defined as before the existence of digital currency, and after.
On a long enough timeline, every company will be hacked. It is best to prepare for the worst.
Digital Currency has the possibility to democratize access to all types of financial and contractual services.
Our current product line allows you to instantly have access to customers in over 15 countries, and just as many time zones.
So if you are ready to join the most fast paced, exciting, and hectic industry of our generation apply now.
- Interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Blockchain, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Understanding of media outlets and consumer culture in the crypto-currency industry
- Understanding of Guerrilla marketing techniques
- Enjoy Reddit, twitter, etc.
- **Part-time/Internship** commitment. Side projects are accepted (and encouraged).
- Remote work (if you are local, you are welcome to work out of our office)
- Own your own projects from conception to launch
- Work whenever you work best (flexible hours)
- Work on a big idea that is changing the world
- Complete autonomy. If something makes sense, do it.
### Good to have:
- Interest and knowledge in **cryptoeconomics**.
- Experience contributing or managing **open source projects**.
- Experience with Python, Google Appengine and Datastore
- We ship code (daily): break things often
- We have been humble in the past and are looking to make more of a splash
Apply for Marketing Associate
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...