CoinList is building the platform for the best digital asset companies to manage their token sales and for investors to discover high-quality projects. Our customers include Protocol Labs (raised $205M) and Blockstack (raised $50M). We’re currently a team of fifteen split between New York and San Francisco and are looking to build our team.
As a CoinList account manager, you’ll be the primary point of contact between CoinList and our customers. You have a passion for blockchain technologies and the companies who are innovating in this space. You’ll use your knowledge and passion combined with your interpersonal skills and intelligence to help these companies successfully kickstart and grow. You’ll help define the culture of CoinList and our accounts team, work closely with our product, engineering and strategy teams, and will have a seat at the center of the digital asset and blockchain ecosystem.
- Provide extraordinary service to our customers. Educate companies and project teams on how to effectively and compliantly run token sales.
-Facilitate product feedback to our engineering teams. Design product improvements w/ engineers, identify customer feedback & bugs.
- Scale our customer-facing processes and products. Build processes to help us more effectively serve our customers, identify product areas for automation and improvement, define what customer success looks like at CoinList.
- Attention to detail. Clear and concise writing. Structured thinking.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Background in cryptocurrency/blockchain technology a strong plus.
Candidates must have clear communication skills and experience working in unpredictable, ever-changing environments. Ideal candidates will have the intelligence and willingness to dig into regulatory compliance and a passion for blockchain technology.
Examples of backgrounds that we think could be successful in this role:
- Customer facing role at a top technology company
- Currently in strategy consulting, investment banking, or financial services
- Experience at a crypto/blockchain focused company
These are just examples and far from an exhaustive list
Apply for Account Manager
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...