Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge.
Having conducted the most successful Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in Canada last year, our team has tripled in size in the past six months and we’re still growing. As key member of our marketing team, the PR Specialist will have a significant impact on Etherparty’s external identity on a global scale.
The right candidate will have an opportunity to join a company on the cusp of hypergrowth and in an industry that has been called “the next biggest thing on the internet, since the internet.”
As the PR Specialist on our marketing team, you will:
- Be a key contributor to the creation and execution of Etherparty’s PR campaigns on a global scale
- Build and maintain productive relationships with media contacts, strategic alliances and key social media influencers
- Draft and edit press releases, key messages, briefing documents, talking points, statements, and other marketing materials
- Manage media monitoring and reporting, develop and maintain targeted media lists, support social media and influencer initiatives
- Excel at coordinating press engagements, including photo and video shoots, interviews, exhibitions
- Update the team on industry trends related to PR and make recommendations regarding our communication strategy
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 2+ years experience in a PR / Communications role ideally with an agency or tech company
- Shown success in executing PR campaigns including press coverage from key media
- Outstanding written and presentation skills (editorial experience is a plus but we’ll have content support)
- Excellent influencing and relationship / community building skills
- A diploma/degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or relevant industry experience
- Keen interest in technology and is an avid learner, bonus if it’s in blockchain or in the crypto space (we’re happy to provide training in our domain for the right candidate)
Apply for Public Relations Specialist (Blockchain Opportunity)
Who We Are
CryptoJobs.Link was "brewing" yet recognizing the challenges of Talent Acquisition that Startups and organizations faced in the cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry. We have identified the in-between gaps and aim to drive through them...